EFS Elite Rear Shock Absorber 36-5585 to suit Toyota Prado 90 / 95 Series & Toyota Surf 185
EFS Elite rear shock absorber
Price is for a single shock.
Designed for harsh conditions and rugged terrains without compromising comfort.
The EFS Elite Shock Absorber Range is developed for the discerning 4wd owner who demands the best for their 4wd.
EFS is built with high quality internal & external components combined together to give you excellent performance and longevity.
EFS shock absorbers are vehicle & height specific with valving developed to suit each vehicle. “Not a one shock suits all approach”.
- 51mm – 60mm External Tube – Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas – Prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design – Maximises wheel articulation
- 35mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction – Increased control of the spring during rebound and compression cycles
- 16mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 1.5mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve – Adjusts to different road & off road conditions
- Vehicle and height specific valving – Specifically designed and developed to suit each vehicle
- High quality internal and external components – Prevents fade under harsh conditions and includes long life polyurethane bushes
- 3 year / 100,000 km warranty
With DMC-T – Dynamic Motion Control Technology
These EFS shock absorbers have been enhanced with DMC Technology to give you piece of mind and confidence when you next take on your 4wd adventure.
DMC-T is an advancement in shock absorber technology developed by the EFS Research and Development Team. EFS have been pushing the boundaries of shock development & refinement to give you a shock that increases the control of your 4wd whilst maintaining positive traction to the contact surface.
This piston valve technology reacts within one hundredth of a second giving you ‘on the fly’ automatic adjustment of your shock absorbers which keeps you in control.
In a more simple term this valving system will negate the use of externally adjustable shocks because this technology adjusts automatically while you are driving to suit the driving conditions.
During slow, off camber, off-road situations the EFS shock will allow your vehicle’s suspension to move in a more relaxed state allowing for greater articulation and off-road control.
During high speed situations eg.gravel roads and outback corrugations the valving tightens up with the speed of the fluid passing through the valve inside the shock, giving you added control and safety.
More InformationBrand EFS Elite
Top Mount Pin
Bottom Mount EB2 - 19 x 38
|TOYOTA||LANDCRUISER||PRADO RZJ95, VZJ95, KZJ95, KDJ95 LWB - 1996 TO 2003.||30mm Lift (std)|
|TOYOTA||LANDCRUISER||PRADO RZJ90, VZJ90, KZJ90, KDJ90 SWB - 1996 TO 2003.||40mm Lift|
|TOYOTA||LANDCRUISER||PRADO RZJ90, VZJ90, KZJ90, KDJ90 SWB - 1996 TO 2003.||30mm Lift (std)|
|TOYOTA||SURF||COIL SPRING FRONT & REAR - 185 CHASSIS - 4/1996 ON.||40mm Lift|
|GREAT WALL||X200 X240||All Models||40mm Lift|
|TOYOTA||SURF||COIL SPRING FRONT & REAR - 185 CHASSIS - 4/1996 ON.||30mm Lift (std)|
|TOYOTA||LANDCRUISER||PRADO RZJ95, VZJ95, KZJ95, KDJ95 LWB - 1996 TO 2003.||40mm Lift|