EFS XTR 50mm Lift Kit to suit Nissan Safari / Patrol GQ Y60 1987 to 1997 (LWB)
This is a suspension lift kit to jack up your Nissan Patrol / Safari GQ Y60 1987 to 1997 (Long Wheel Base) by 2 inches (50MM) keeping it within the legal limit.
Designed for harsh conditions and rugged terrains without compromising comfort. Powered by EFS suspension, this is one of the best kits you can get for on and off-roading.
WHAT YOU GET IN THE KIT
- Pair of front EFS XTR shocks (Part No. 37-6004)
- Pair of front EFS Coil Springs (Part No. NIS-101*)
- Pair of rear EFS XTR shocks (Part No. 37-6005)
- Pair of rear EFS Coils (Part No. NIS-114*)
- 3 year / 100,000 km warranty
Steering Damper choice between:
- EFS Enforcer SD4034 1988 to 8/1989 - eye / eye (+ $133)
- EFS Enforcer SD4036 9/1989 onwards - pin / pin (+ $133)
- EFS Xtreme 35-4036 big bore 35mm - 9/1989 onwards - pin / pin (+ $179)
Castor Correction Kit:
- Castor Correction Bush Kit 10-1040 + ($265)
About the shocks
The EFS XTR Shock Absorber Range is developed specifically for the outback, offroad tourer, with a heavily laden 4wd.
It is improved with increased oil capacities to reduce operating temperatures and incorporates a highly robust construction to take on the worst Australian Out-back roads. EFS XTR shock absorber are designed & developed to suit each vehicle and are not a one shock suits all approach. They are constructed from high quality internal and external components to meet the demands of the modern 4wd.
- 3 year / 100,000 km warranty
- 64mm External Tube – Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas – Helps prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design – Maximises wheel articulation
- 40mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction – Increased control of the spring during the rebound and compression cycles
- 20mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod – Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 2 mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness – Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve – Adjusts to different road & off road conditions Vehicle & Height Specific Valving
- Mounting bushes – EFS use long life polyurethane & rubber bushes dependent on application
About the coils
EFS have a broad range of coil springs to accommodate your vehicle’s needs from standard height to 125mm.
Coil springs for towing, load bearing, comfort, increased ride height and competition.
All EFS Coil Springs are:
- Shot Peened – To stress relieve the outer surface of the Coil, so the Coil can operate under higher fatigue & repeated load conditions to ensure longevity.
- Scragged for Quality Control – This is a process where the Coil is compressed beyond its yield point; this compression will set-up residual stresses and increase the elastic limit of the spring.
- Powder Coated – To resist corrosion & to protect the spring steel from minor damage.
- 602i2Mn Steel – High quality spring steel with high carbon content and durable elastic properties.
Linear rate and progressive rate coils are available.