The Pioneer Tradie is designed to transport ladders, pipes and work-related products and materials like timber or sheeting on your 4WD or utility. Constructed from strong, durable and lightweight aluminium together with glass-reinforced nylon corner to increase corrosion resistance, the Pioneer Tradie stands up to the toughest conditions we have been able to test it in. The Pioneer Tradie truly is your tool of trade allowing you to work harder and adventure further.
Our Tradie Platform has been designed for the tradesmen and adventurer in mind offering the most modular and versatile roof top solution in the market. Compatible with a wide range of accessories, the Pioneer Tradie truly allows for you to build your ideal set up for every adventure.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed
- Made from aluminium and fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners
- Black powder coated for increased corrosion resistance
- Most versatile and modular full rack on the market
- Includes a fully welded side rail for extra strength
- Includes built in underbars
- Compatible with many Pioneer Specific and Rhino-Rack accessories
- Versatile between weekends and work days
- Side rail acts as a grp for easy loading
- 5 year warranty
Q1. What tools do I need to fit the Pioneer Tradie?
A1. The minimal tools that you need can be found in the documents section of this page.
Q2. Are the side rails detachable to make a Pioneer Platform?
A2. No the side rails are welded on for ultimate security. There is the option of getting a Pioneer Platform and purchasing a full rail kit that transforms the Pioneer Platform into a Pioneer Tray.
Q3. How much height does the Pioneer Tradie add above my roof racks or crossbars?
A3. The external height that this product raises your vehicle is only 135mm / 5.3in.
|# Of Planks
|Cross Bars Inc
||Height 135 mm / Length 1,928 mm / Width 1,236 mm
||Height 95 mm / Length 1,928 mm / Width 1,146 mm
|Country of Origin
|| Designed in Australia. Made in China.