Safari V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006 - 2008
Safari 4x4 Engineering V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006 - 2008
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 2006 - 2008 engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Snorkel fitting guide to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
|Model||Release Date||Engine Desc.||Engine Size|
|FJ Cruiser||2006 to 2008||1GRFE||4.0Litre-V6|
The SS410HF Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 2006 - 2008 engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 2006 - 2008 FJ Cruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.