The South Kaipara Cleanups is a community beach clean up group, this weekend they are sprucing up Muriwai beach!
So come on down to the Rimmer Road beach entry this Saturday at midday and help us keep the beach a tidy place for everyone.
Some event details:
- Stay up to-date and show your support on the Facebook Event page: https://fb.me/e/3SV85ghCM
- Also remember to join the South Kaipara Clean Ups Facebook Group
- All cleaners are meeting at Rimmers Road beach entry car park @ 12:15pm
- Bags and gloves provided
- Both 4x4 and walking access available
- Your full rubbish bags will be kindly collected by SeaCleaners
- Invite all your family and friends - the kids love it too! Everyone welcome!
- Wear sturdy footwear and bright clothing + gloves for the children!
- And, NZ OFFROADER will be chucking on a free BBQ for attendees at the end of the clean up
Let's make it a great day and enjoy the beach while we still can!