If you're new to touring, or planning your first extended driving holiday - the Intrepidor 3 1400 Roof Top Tent gives you a spacious home away from home for your first open road adventure.
Its light-weight construction is ideal for large SUVs and soft roaders. With quick set-up time you'll be drifting off under the night sky in minutes. Just fold out your RTT, drop the adjustable ladder and enjoy views of the Milky Way from the zippered sky window.
Built for comfort, the Intrepidor RTT is designed for maximum ventilation with extra large zippered mesh windows on both sides which provide exceptional airflow in warm weather without compromising on storm and sun protection. The adjustable fly and built-in air vents will see you through the rainy weather, preventing condensation and providing even more airflow, while the window poles offer you shade on sunny days.
The Intrepidor series is made from tough 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas. This tent has an impressive 1500mm PU water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions, giving you great protection from the elements all year round.
The tent includes a premium quality, high-density 65mm mattress with a removable cover and water-resistant base. Theres enough room to stash your sleeping bag or doona inside, so your bed is made and waiting for you upon set-up.
It's made with a heavy-duty compressed aluminium baseboard and comes with a fully removable, durable PVC transit cover.
The Intrepidor 3 also features an optional Fly Extender, giving you extra shelter from the elements. The Fly Extender zips onto the fly of the tent and comes with its own carry bag and pegs.
The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof rack or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
- Optional Fly Extender available (Part no: T050801515E)
- Light-weight design suits smaller SUVs and soft-roaders, along with most other vehicles
- Quick set up and pack down softshell design
- Oversized and elevated fly provides additional coverage and cross-ventilation
- Exceptional ventilation with zippered sky window, built-in air vents and full-width, extra-large side windows
- Protection from the mozzies and other bugs with fine insect mesh on all windows
- 2.3m telescopic ladder with angled steps
- Internal storage pockets to stash your gear
- High density 65mm mattress
- All-season protection including taped seams, twin needle stitching and removable fly
- Heavy-duty construction including self-repairing coil zips and reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Includes transit cover
- Includes mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
Mattress: 65mm High Density Foam
Body Material: 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas
Fly Material: 140gsm Polyester Oxford Ripstop
Transit Cover Material: Heavy-duty 600gsm PVC with reinforced welded corners
Base Material: Aluminium Honeycomb
Frame Material: ø25mm Aluminium
Waterhead Rating Canvas: 3000mm
Waterhead Rating Fly: 1500mm
Sleeping Capacity: 2 Person
External Dimensions: 2400L x 1400W x 1250H mm
Packed Dimensions: 1420L x1240W x 340H mm
Internal Storage and Bedding: No
Internal Dimensions: 2350L x 1400W x 1120H mm
Weight: 51.0 kg
Warranty: 3 Years