Take your camping adventures to the next level (literally!) with the Ridgeback HighRize roof top tent. We’ve taken all the best features from the existing Ridgeback series while giving you more room to sleep and hang out when you’re on the road.
This top of the line hard shell roof top tent range delivers every bit of quality engineering and construction that you expect from DARCHE - all in a stunning aluminium shell.
The Ridgeback HighRize is our biggest hardshell roof top tent, but it still packs down slimmer than most soft shell tents. The high-spec build gives you unparalleled quality, with German-engineered Stabilus struts that provide effortless set up and pack down.
The interior is full of innovation too, with 6 windows giving you almost panoramic views. The plush 55mm memory foam mattress with a removable cover and water-resistant base plus a 10mm high rebound anti-condensation mat that will give you the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ve ever had on the road. The interior also features internal USB powered LED lighting that has been laboratory tested to ensure compliance with all Electromagnetic Compatibility and User Safety standards.
There is even more space inside the Ridgeback HighRize to keep you cool and comfortable. The removable fly provides shelter from the sun and rain and there are three full size entry points where the ladder can be mounted.
The tent body is made from premium 280gsm Ripstop Recycled Polyester Oxford and features an impressive 3000mm waterhead rating, high profile automotive rubber weather seals, internal seam sealing and a removable fly that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions
With roof rails and awning bracket kits available (sold separately), the Ridgeback HighRize delivers everything you’ll ever need in a hard shell roof top tent and more.
The included mounting rails suit most commercially available flat roof rack or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or DARCHE retailer.
- Able to store 2 sleeping bags and 2 pillows when closed
- Twin-fold design results in a very large internal space
- Large windows on all four sides provide exceptional ventilation and near-panoramic views
- Two integrated dimmable LED strips
- German-engineered Stabilus gas struts for effortless set up and pack down
- Easy-action 2.3m aluminium telescopic ladder will suit most vehicle heights (max vehicle/bed base height 2.2m)
- High-quality memory foam mattress with 10mm anti-condensation mat to provide extra cushioning
- Internal side pockets and roof storage net to stash your gear
- Fine insect mesh on all windows
- All-season protection including high profile automotive rubber weather seals, taped seams, twin needle stitching and removable fly
- Heavy-duty construction including self-repairing coil zips and reinforced stitching on all stress points
- UV50+ protection
- Available in 1250mm and 1550mm widths
- Roof rail accessory kit available (sold separately)
- Awning bracket kit available (sold separately)
Shell Material: 6-Series Aluminium
Base Material: Heavy-Duty Aluminium Honeycomb Insulation Panel
Body Material: 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas
Fly Material: 420D Polyester Oxford Ripstop
Waterhead Rating Canvas: 3000mm
Waterhead Rating Fly: 3000mm
Mattress: 55mm Memory Foam with 10mm Anti-Condensation Mat
Sleeping Capacity: 2 Person
External Dimensions: 2250L x 1300W x 1200H mm
Packed Dimensions: 2250L x 1300W x 225H mm
Internal Storage and Bedding: Yes
Internal Dimensions: 2150L x 1250W x 1100H mm
- Suits Product:
- RIDGEBACK HIGHRIZE RTT 1550
- ECLIPSE 270 AWNING G2 LEFT
Weight: 99.0 kg
Warranty: 3 Years