*Please note images are indicative only and actual product may vary slightly
Using a number of premium brand components these suspension systems enhance the usability of your vehicle with up to 2 inches of extra ride height. This kit is perfect for those who have a bullbar or plan to add one in the future. Avoiding ground obstacles, carry heavier loads, greater handling control or simply improving driver sight lines, Lift Junkie is the ultimate combination of increased suspension functionality and affordability. No modification is required, just replace the original components with the uprated heavy duty shocks and springs.
What you get in the kit:
- RAW 4x4 Front Coil Springs (C59-302)
- RAW 4x4 Rear Leaf Springs (RL966)
- RAW 4x4 Rear Leaf Spring U-Bolts (U005)
- Super Pro Rear Leaf Spring Bushings (KIT096K)
- RAW 4x4 Front Shocks (G6324)
- RAW 4x4 Rear Shocks (G6014Y)
About the Shocks:
Heavy Duty Range: RAW 4x4 Nitro is a gas shock absorber that will improve ride quality by reducing body roll and increasing vehicle stability.
Combining an expanded body for extra oil capacity and nitrogen gas for additional cooling purposes. RAW Nitro shock absorbers will outlast many of its well-known rivals at a competitive price.
Well suited to the recreational 4WDer who is looking to lift the vehicle and improve overall suspension performance.
- Increased bore size reducing internal operating pressure for a longer lasting shock
- High performance oil for consistent performance in all types of conditions
- HNBR seal with wiper lip designed to keep dust and grime out
- Large body for extra capacity
- Highly charged nitrogen gas to resist shock absorber fade
About the Leaf Springs:
RAW 4×4 leaf springs have been designed to achieve the best possible ride for your 4×4 whilst increasing your ride height, load carrying ability and improving overall suspension travel.
- Made from high quality steel -Military Wrapped Eyes for extra safety in the instance of a main leaf breaking
- Diamond Cut - Drawn tapered & diamond cut leafs to aid in load distribution over a larger surface area
- Anti Friction Liners - Scrag testing ensures the spring takes a permanent set, reducing the chances of the leafs sagging. Inter leaf anti friction liners between the springs leafs to reduce friction and improve ride comfort (Excludes some part numbers)
- Clips - High strength alignment clips with nylon insulators to reduce wear and noise. Nyloc nuts are used to secure the clips to prevent losening which can lead to tyre damage.
- Two Stage Leaf Pack - Two stage leaf pack for additional support when the vehicle is heavily laden. Please note: The above features are represented as an example, some springs in our range may not have all the above features
About the Coils:
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia.
RANGE OF COIL SPRINGS
Dobinsons™ proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs including raised height and heavy duty 4wd springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles.
As Dobinsons™ coil springs are manufactured in-house, Dobinsons™ can manufacture smaller quantities and in most cases there are many different coil spring options available for your vehicle. This ensures the customer receives the best spring to suit their application and avoids a “One Size Fits All” scenario, especially important when selecting the correct spring rates and ride heights.
When matched with a set of corresponding Dobinsons™ Shock Absorbers, Dobinsons™ can provide you with unrivalled performance and handling.
FULLY SCRAGGED & LOAD TESTED
All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
POWDER COAT FINISH
A durable powdercoat finish provides extreme protection against the elements.
These kits come with medium duty rear leaf springs (0-200kgs). If you need higher rated parts please contact us for further information.