Novawinch PRO12500 Winch - 12500lb c/w failead and remote - synthetic rope
Want to go wild on your off-road journey! But you have concerns if the going gets tough your winch will not perform and get you get you back on the road? Equip your vehicle with the NOVAWINCH PRO SERIES, the world’s safest winch, built with the double lock brake system, lowest current amp draw, and fastest line speed to get you moving when the going gets tough!
- Limited lifetime warranty (3 year electrical)
- Sealed 6.4 HP motors deliver a quick but safe 52 FPM line speed at a low 50 Amp draw.
- Anti-high temperature silver pad, 500A Sealed contactor. Only 360A full load current which is the lowest in the industry field. Contactor will never get stuck.
- Extremely IP67 sealed provided in gearbox and both drum sides, isolate element out.
- Innovative “Double-lock” 100% load-holding brake design provides zero drag on cable in. Located inside the gearbox away from the drum to eliminate heat transfer to the synthetic rope.
- Seperate solenoid enclosure for easy mounting
- Laser engraved aluminum tie bars, total three (3) tie bar construction adds strength between drum supports.
- Chrome plated aluminum ergonomic free spool knob lifts and turns effortlessly. Easily rotates in 45° gearbox design allows winch can be mounted into vehicle bumper.
- Winch body hardware and roller fairlead upgrade to stainless steel, avoid rusting and look great at long serve.
- Professional outdoor satin-black powder coat, never peeling off.
- Weather resistant， industrial grade rubber toggle hand-held switch with 12.8ft (3.9m) lead. Excellent anti-corrosion and unbreakable.
- Optional wireless remote, control your winch from up to 60’(20m) away.
|Rated line pull:||12500lbs (5670kgs) single line
|Motor (Series wound):||DC 12V: 6.4hp/4.7kW|
|Gear train:||4 stage planetary|
|Clutch:||Pull and turn|
|Braking action:||Automatic in the ratchet wheel|
12V DC LINE SPEED AND MOTOR CURRENT (FIRST LAYER)
|Line pull lbs(kgs)||0(0)||12500(5670)|
|Line speed FPM(MPM)||49.2(15)||3.3(1)|
|Motor current Amps||50||390|