Safari 4x4 Engineering
Safari V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota Hilux 126 Wide Body Only 2015+
Safari 4x4 Engineering V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota Hilux 126 Wide Body Only 2015+
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive fitting guide for Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4WD with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
*SS123HF Suits wide body models only
|Model||Release Date||Engine Desc.||Engine Size|
|Hilux 126 Series Wide Body Only||2015 onward||1GD-FTV
|Hilux 126 Series Wide Body Only||2015 onward||2GD-FTV||2.4Litre I4|
|Hilux 126 Series Wide Body Only||2015 onward||1GR-FE||4.0Litre V6|
The SS123HF Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4x4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV Hilux 126 Series, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design to suit the Toyota Hilux 126 Series. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4x4 is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Safari Snorkel to suit the Toyota Hilux 126 Series, breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.