Safari 4x4 Engineering
Safari V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota Prado 120 Series 2002 - 2009
Safari 4x4 Engineering V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Toyota Prado 120 Series 2002-2009
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 12/2002 - 09/2009 4.0L Petrol 1GR-FE engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Snorkel fitting guide suitable for Toyota Prado 120 Series 4WD with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
|Model||Release Date||Engine Desc.||Engine Size|
|Prado 120 Series||2002 to 2009||1GR-FE||4.0Litre V6|
The SS186HF Safari Snorkels suitable for Toyota Prado 120 Series 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 12/2002 - 09/2009 4.0L Petrol 1GR-FE engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 12/2002 - 09/2009 4.0L Petrol 1GR-FE Prado 120 Series, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Prado 120 Series 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
V-Spec snorkels are identified with a ‘HF’ at the end of the part number. These snorkels are manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own industrial specification UV stabilized polyethylene material. A life time warranty is included for peace of mind when it comes to your vehicle.