Safari V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Nissan Pathfinder R51 & Navara D40 2010+
Safari 4x4 Engineering V-Spec Snorkel To Suit Nissan Pathfinder R51 & Navara D40 2010+
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your R51 Ti550 & D40 ST-X 550 03/2011 Onwards engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Nissan Pathfinder 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
|Model||Release Date||Engine Desc.||Engine Size|
|Pathfinder R51 Ti550||2010 to 2015||V9X||3.0Litre-V6
|Navara D40 ST-X 550||2011 Onward||V9X||3.0Litre-V6|
The SS736HF Nissan Pathfinder and Navara 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of the R51 Ti550 Pathfinder and D40 ST-X 550 03/2011 Navara Onward engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Nissan R51 Ti550 Pathfinder and D40 ST-X 550 03/2011 Onwards Navara, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Nissan Navara and Pathfinder design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Nissan Navara 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Nissan Navara and Pathfinder snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.