MADE FOR UPGRADE.
Our BA15D Bayonet LED Light Conversion Globe is used to replace brake lights and DRLs (daytime running lights), providing 2 separate levels of brightness. If you are tired of constantly changing out-blown LED bulbs, then our LED upgrade is your answer.
SHEDDING NEW LIGHT.
We all know that factory halogens are unable to deliver the required performance. That’s why we worked hard to design an LED that delivers a clear 6000K, with an illuminance of 609L (high mode) and 120L (low mode).
Our reputation for quality LED precedes us, and our LED bulb replacements are no different. We guarantee our bulbs for 2 years against failures of any kind.
If you're tired of changing out those dull and unreliable halogen bulbs, our BAY15D LED is your solution.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES | BAY15D
- CANBUS friendly - resistive Canbus cancellation built-in
- Not Polarity Sensitive - our BA15D won't fail if you plug them in the wrong way.
- Constant Current circuit - Avoids compromising LED life & provides consistent illumination across all LEDs
- Compatible from 9v to 30v circuits.
- 20 SMD LED for uniform light distribution
BAY15D also replace1016 / 1034 / 1076 / 1130 / 1154 / 1157 / 1158 / 1493 / 2057 / 2357 / 2397 / 3496 / 7225 / 7528 / P21/5W
COMMON USES FOR BA15D GLOBES
- Tail Lights
- Parker Lights
- Brake Lights
Sold in packs of 2
||3030 x 20
|POWER (LOW MODE) / (HIGH MODE)
||0.396 A (L) / 0.419A (H) @ 12V
||DC 12v ONLY
|LUMEN MAINTENANCE (LM80)
||1157, P21/5W, BAY15D
||-40°c to + 80°c
|LUMINOUS FLUX (HIGH MODE)
|LUMINOUS FLUX (LOW MODE)
|CCT and CRI
||6000K 83 CRI