Our ST3301 Pro Series 7.5" 4 LED Work Light has been designed to offer a high volume of light in the mid-range, with excellent visibility on the road shoulders. With a strong performance beam suited for any application, we thought it would be perfect as a small but sturdy work light. With this size, you will be able to emit a powerful beam in order to illuminate any space, large or small.
The Pro 7.5” 4 LED Work Light is one of the members of our latest ST3301 Pro range. Re-structured from our popular ST3300, the ST3301 LED range delivers an improved lighting technology with impeccable aesthetics. Not only have we increased the brightness, but we’ve also optimised the colour temperature to 5500K for a remarkable colour rendition. With an Ingress Protection rating of IP68 (backed by a certificate of conformity), this is a light that is built to withstand dust ingression and long periods of water immersion.
The all-new flood reflector design minimizes light scatter on the vertical axis, allowing for a more concentrated illumination. This means that there is more light where it matters most. The half-width beam angle of 45° allows for a range of rotations, achieving excellent light coverage.
KEY TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN
- Ingress Protection IP68 (Backed by a certificate of conformity),
- Coordinated Colour Temperature 5500K - Excellent colour contrast.
- 4 x CREE™ XM-L2 LEDs
- 4 Flood Reflectors
- Tough GE Lexan primary lens which 250 times the impact-resistant strength of glass and 30 times stronger than acrylic Poly-carbonate.
- Waterproof Deutsch DT-2 Connector
- Stainless steel side bracket included, with optional bottom mount sold separately.
- Guaranteed against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
||4 x OSRAM™
|Colour Temperature (CCT)
||Die-Cast Aluminium Housing
||3mm 304 Stainless Steel
|Bolts and Fittings
||3 Series Stainless Steel
||2.4A @ 13.6v